Role Responsibilities In support of the current electrical technical office and with the aim of taking the lead in the electrical design office, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Design automation and distribution panels for various types of machinery and plants.
- Size components of the panels (selection of PLCs, cables, switches, safety systems).
- Ensure the correct issuance of electrical diagrams and bill of materials.
- Support the phases of industrialization, production, and testing to verify that the automation panels are manufactured to high standards.
- Support the sales department in technical analysis to support quotations.
- Diploma as an Electrical Technician / Mechatronics Technician (or similar technical paths) or a Degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in similar roles in similar contexts.
- Strong electrotechnical automation skills.
- Experience in design with SPAC Automazione or similar programs.
- Knowledge of CEI electrical symbols. Ability to keep up-to-date with current regulations in the field.
- Organization of the production of electrical and electronic panels.
- Programming and allocation of work based on delivery times.
- Monitoring the realization of electrical panels.
Personal Skills The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and solid ability to interact at multiple levels within an organization.
The candidate should possess strong dynamism and be able to work independently.
The profile is completed with a strong sense of initiative, strong problem-solving skills, and a solid focus on results.
Fundamental to the role are communication skills and flexibility in technical office and production contexts.
Type of Contract
CCNL Metalmeccanici Artigiani contract.
commensurate with experience.
San Martino di Lupari (PD), Italy.